Monday, June 2, 2008

On The Road Again

I know what you are thinking... didn't they just move to Salt Lake? Yes, yes we did. We were there a whole 2 weeks when the company Tim is working for told him Thursday that they need him to work with some crews on a new job up in Wyoming. We were thinking what the crap!? But we must go. Duty calls. Honestly (trying to look at the bright side of things) I feel blessed to be able to experience different places and meet new people. Aubriana will be able to brag when she's older that she lived in 4 (maybe more) different states before she was 1 years old. I think that's pretty cool! Anyway, we gladly let the wind blow through our hair (or minnies) on our way to Worland, Wyoming.

Worland is north central Wyoming. Pretty close to Yellowstone. Can't complain there. It's actually very pretty here. Lots of green. I was expecting it to be like the other part of Wyoming that most people see, which is miles and miles of nothing.

Update on Aubriana... she's officially 6 months and is moving like a crazy girl! Ah! I think she will be crawling any day now. She is up on all 4's and wobbling away to grab something. I usually give her an incentive, like a bottle or calculator (her new favorite) and she tries very hard to get to it. Usually she just throws herself forward. All this moving she does makes diaper changing a chore. She squeals at me like I'm keeping her from something and rolls over getting into crawling position. Its humorous cause babies butts are so cute. Trying to get her to sleep has changed as well. She has this burst of energy while rubbing her eyes and puts up a huge fight to go to sleep. I'm keeping her with her nap time routines, so hopefully it will pass. She is my buddy all day and I love it!

It was nice being back in Utah for at least 2 weeks. We got to spend time with our friends, Corby & Aspen and their little boy Draven (my boyfriend). We're pretty sure that we'll be back to Utah once this Wyoming job ends. Tim was so nice to tend Aubriana on Saturday so my girlfriends: Cindy, Maryn and Marla could take me out for my early birthday. They took me to DSW Shoes, Dinner at Cheesecake Factory (my fav) and a comedy show at Wiseguys. It was such a fun day and I'm glad I got to spend some time with them before I left.

6 comments:

  1. Wow how fun! I can't believe you guys have moved again, crazy. Aubri is looking so cute, Leify is working on crawling too. I keep thinking it will be "any day" (and have been for about a month now) but that day has yet to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! We were going to Utah next weekend, and I was wondering how to catch up with you there! Well, I guess that's why you live in a house with wheels! Enjoy, and make the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ... One year older and wiser too - happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just wanted to say "Happy Birthday!" Sorry it's late but we wanted you to know that we hope you had a very happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look way cute in that picture with Aubri btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!